Are you looking to break into the music industry as a professional?
We are hiring for the following entry-level positions:
Assistant Booking Agents
Rock Prairie Productions offers upcoming artists the ability to break into the industry through our artist development services.
We have the ability to service artists at every point in their careers.
The Junior A&R is responsible for scouting, assisting in the recruitment and development of talent while assisting in the decision-making process for the success and longevity of the artist. The Junior A&R reports directly to the Senior A&R and works in conjunction with the booking department, as needed.
* Manage and schedule meetings and update shared calendars
* Act as a liaison between the label, artists, and management companies
* Maintain and develop relationships directly with artists
* Scout and research new artists
* Critically review and vet demo submissions
* Provide basic assistant/admin support
-Be self-motivated and a great communicator
-Be detail-oriented and organized
-Be able to critically review music or the ability to learn the technical critique process
-Have an understanding of music across all genres
-Be able to maintain relationships and evaluate talent
-Possess strong computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel and the ability to optimize research
The Assistant Booking Agent is responsible for updating resource databases and participating in the evaluation and contact of venues and other sources. This position requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to multitask.
* Support Booking Coordinators and other employees of the organization
* Perform administrative tasks including:
-Making and receiving calls professionally with clients and industry executives
* Managing schedules and calendars effectively
* Communicating effectively with clients, talent, agents, and executives
* Conduct outreach via email, text message, and cold calls
* Continually update and maintain client profiles and information
-All applicants should possess excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
-High school diploma or equivalent
-Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) experience
-Strong attention to detail and highly dependable
-Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced office setting
-Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to adapt quickly
These positions are 100% remote which allows for the ability to work from anywhere.
These positions are completely commission based with no cap on commission.
If you are a go-getter and love music, this job may be a great fit. Feel free to request further information.
Email your resume along with a cover letter discussing why you feel you would be successful in this position and an asset to Rock Prairie Productions.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: Commission + Bonuses